Saturday, January 26, 2008

Skidboot




Skidboot on Pet Star
I was sent this by a client yesterday. I think this will take you to youtube and an amazing documentary about an amazing dog, plus some other videos about him. I guess you know what an endless foray a venture into youtube is!
I have a (supposedly very intelligent) toy poodle who knows the words; UP, CAR, POTTY, and OUTSIDE. Whoop-de-doo!
Here is another one about sheepdogs. I can't get the streaming right...it just gives me 'stills'. P.S. how do I stop the song from playing all the time?

4 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger The Chatty Housewife said...

That was a cool video about Skidboot. What an amazing dog.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Just delete the song.
Skidboot was really smart! I would like to see more of him in action.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Kedge said...

I think if you wander around the youtube site you'll see lots of entries about him. Eulogies, too. Yes, he did die soon after the video was done.
I've tried to delete. I've tried to submit a different song. I've tried to post then delete new slideshows with a different song. I've tried to click on the 'no song' box! Phooey. I've turned off the volume altogether.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger ioi said...

The easiest way to get rid of the song is to just get the post off the page... either change the number of posts that are shown, or write a few more posts so that one is bumped off the page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home