Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dressing The Upper Crust

Rick needed a new look in his florist shop window so King Kong came to me for new shorts.
Not just any shorts, mind you, Valentine shorts!
He was nice to hug but, it was a little hard to do the measuring. I finally pinned the end of the tape measure to a spot on his belly; ran my arm around as far as I could; threw the other end of the tape measure behind him and hoped I could reach it on the other side. The final truth was 77inches. That's a lot of elastic.
P.S. The feather boa was my idea. He was too manly to accept it. And too polite about it, didn't want to hurt my feelings, I guess.

6 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Kedge said...

I am begging to despise that singer. Go Away.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

Don't bother to turn the audio on...it's easier to stomach that way. King Kong was soft and cuddly and he's working hard all day and all night too!

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The perfect man, I mean ape, one who can't complain!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger SAJ said...

Where's the fly? Just kidding. What a fun project.

If you want the song to stop playing just change your settings in blogspot to only show two posts at a time (or whatever )so the rainy bobby post rolls off into archives. It'll still be there, just not on your front page. Maybe I should email you. Or maybe you like the song still? It was fun the first fifty times but now it's a little like a myspace page to me.

What? You like myspace!?? I'm disowning you.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Kedge said...

Hooray!!! I got it to stop!!! Thank you SAJ! I tried every which way; I had hopes with the way IOI suggested and I ended up with two songs playing...the rainy song AND Barry Manilow at the same time. UGH.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

I thought at first you were on the big screen! Whoops!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home