Saturday, November 24, 2007

And Yet Another Turkey Dinner To Report.



Maybe I shouldn't bother. We all look so very enthusiastic. don't we? Somehow it's all so redundant by now, and I have waited to post this two days afterwards.
I did brave the crowds on Friday morning. I'd seen some advertisements that interested me. Nothing panned out. Lots of people (on the busiest shopping day of the year). Lots of festive decorating that was very cheerful and pretty. Also lots of hooey. Or 'hud' as Mary says.
I am looking for a Sony Clie/Mylo thingy. Something to access Paypal and thus take ATM or Visa at work without having to lease a cashex machine with all it's extra fees and percentages. Any ideas, Sir?
I'm not aggressive enough (really, I'm not) to scratch and bite for a bargain, especially when I don't know what I really need. Or want.
We did have a nice day at the special meetings today (Saturday), though. Quite a few visitors. Quite alot of good food. Two very good meetings. Sweet fellowship, good times.

3 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger SAJ said...

Those pictures are decieving! (deceiving? i before e? I'm sure Aunt Janet will catch that one)

What I love is the picture of you with your laptop open! You're as bad as me!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

Don't you remember? When we were in fourth grade we had to sing:
"I before E
Except after C
Or when sounded like A
As in neighbor and weigh"

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Which one is you? the one on the left?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home