Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I love my new shop.

I loved my old shop. For a while, anyway. I can see myself here for a long time; the Lord willing and the creek don't rise! I am not yet hairless and nail-less but, I am sleeping better. I was having identity issues all day yesterday. One minute I am super-unpacker, the next minute I am chief construction decision maker, the next minute I am opening day hostess, the next I am professional shopkeeper with clients at the door, and last, but not least, I am (more flies with honey, more flies with honey) AT&T cage rattle-er. The rep switched my phone line to the wrong building, told me I needed to call a private pro to have my line 'strung' to my building, and left. big sigh. It's straightened out now, my phone rings, has rung all day.

Prom season is upon us.

7 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it's Prom Season with dreams of teenagers and their special, special gowns. Hopefully the major hassles have been ironed out and only knuckling down to the business of the steady flow of customers. Still there are a few minor finishing touches.
sisters and friends have been a big help in unpacking and hanging things.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Ooh! Looks like you're having fun! Congrats on your move! (and save me a cookie)

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger The Chatty Housewife said...

I LOVE that shelf! I LOVE it. It's the best shelf ever. I want one just like it somewhere in my house so I can be super organized too!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Well, I'm glad you're all moved in. Everything looks nice.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger familymclean said...

Wow!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jailgy said...

It looks sooooo good. Very professional and all that. I'm glad JJ was so nice about rehanging that shelf higher. I'll be back when it is calmer to organize more stuff.

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt know you were moving! i like your new shop, it looks great! what do you say i come see it sometime? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home