Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Pretty, pretty girls


I can imagine it already...I can because I've been this road before.
Little Girls. Matching dresses.
The last batches are in their teens by now.
Glory/Lory are 17/18.
What can I imagine, you ask?
A never ending stream of adorable matching dresses for adorable little nieces.
That's what.




Mrs. Cupcake came to me, right before Conference mind you, and asked if I could help.
"Everyone's sick or getting there. I so wanted them all to match at Burbank. These are the dresses they were to wear in South Dakota."
I thought I could work them in.







As you can see, only the littlest is camera ready. I wonder why that is?

Now if we could convince Rapunzel that she needs to keep the fuzzy shrug on with the dress all the time. Seems like she prefers to be bare.
She drew me some personalized designs one day.
This MeanOldAuntie told her that I was not interested in sewing her more dresses if she was not going to wear the one I did make.
How grumpy is that?

2 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger SAJ said...

Yay! You put them up. I love the pretty blue ice princesses!

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be a MeanOldAuntie in a nice way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home