Thursday, December 14, 2006

Look, Look!!!




This has been our sink for the last 3000 or so hours; approximately 18 days.(I don't do math...)
Finally we got the word! The new counter was on it's way.
Shows how much I know, I thought they would drop it on and be on their way.
Between 11:00am and 2:00pm they said.
I was required to be there for the whole process and as there was no sign of a counter installer in the neighborhood yet, I shut down work at noon and wandered over to JoAnn's for a bit of shopping. I got as far as the Florida/Yale intersection when my phone rang. "They're here!"
JJensen and I had pulled the stove out this morning so they had lots of room. Two quiet and very efficient non-english speaking workmen walked in.
Gray Shirt was the assistant
White Shirt was an extremely competent Corian employee

Here they were testing the template for the bigger counter.
I never saw them take a break.
Notice the daylight?
Five hours later.
No more daylight.
I was astonished at the work ethic.
Fit
Adjust
Wiggle
Trim
Over and over again.
.
We then had to take a drive to Home Depot.
Gotta have a new disposal, after all.

Here is Mrs. Cupcake paging a plumbing section employee for us. Pronto! There they were. Imagine my surprise.
WOW! It really helps to be so cute.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, birthday girl!!

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I looks a lot longer than the one you had before. Can't wait to use it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home