Friday, November 24, 2006

Gardening Gramma

She wanted to get those bulbs in the ground while it was still November, so one afternoon she loaded her walker with shovel and bulb bags, clipped her companion's leash on to the frame and off they went. She planted some mini daffodils and I finished up yesterday morning with some paper-whites, standard daffodils, and narcissus.
Bobby helping with the watering...

It should be so pretty in here January, especially with all of Bobby's constant help.

We are braving the Mall today. (Official start of Christmas Shopping) We need to shop for some January Birthday Girls.
Though we have a smocked dress started for the little Canadian, she wanted to get some big girl panties, too. I also need to go to JoAnn's for some lining fabric for 'Soon-To-Be-14'. I found a sheer summertime silk overdress at the vintage clothing store in my mall. Very beautiful, but needs another layer to be right. I'll post a photo after I get the whole thing together.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like summer there! Not fair! We have had record breaking November rainfall which is saying a lot for the Lower Mainland.

Can I come shopping too?
Knittery Kate

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Jailgy said...

I thought about planting some bulbs, but I have a hangnail, so I quilted instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home