Saturday, October 07, 2006

October 5th!

I do this once in a while...sew my own finger.
Often it's just a scratch or a slit across the skin.
This time I seriously stitched it.
JBrock wanted to know what color thread I'd used, and if I could leave it in so he could see.
DBrock suggested I get a ring or stud and start a new craze.
The puncture is the entry and the slit is the exit where I tried to yank it out of the machine.

Hey! Thank you for the multitude of birthday wishes! It was fun finding them all over the blogs.
These flowers were brought as a 'Singing Telegram' from the Brocks.
Bree from Arrangement Gallery sang to me as she brought them in to work yesterday.

4 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Beutiful floweres. Sorry about your birthday "puncture". Heal soon.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Jailgy said...

It looks worse now than it did on your birthday. That's gotta hurt.
So sorry.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Beautiful.

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger HotRodHanna said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home