Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday

Just got home from Riverside. I took Jaigy home from Kaiser where she had a recommended non-emergency procedure and was unable to drive because of anesthesia after effects. I left after quitting time and made it there in a little more than a hour(traffic). Chuggy dropped her and hubby off this afternoon.
I stopped at Hot Wok on the way past
Lotsa carbs, I know, but so tasty!
And not even a 'before' picture. Sorry folks,
I was HUNGRY.
This was a plate of Salmon Sushi
and California Roll.

Here she is, the birthday girl.

80 years old on the 21st of this month.

Happy Birthday early, Mom!

14 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Have you tried yam roll? It's deep fat fried and crunchy. A little more taste and texture than CA roll. And a little less expensive.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Kedge said...

Yep! I tried it in Surrey as a matter of fact.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Jailgy said...

Hmmmm, you missed meeting, too, Couple of (or four) backsliders are we.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Kedge said...

Hey, at least I drove by the meeting room at 7:40. That's earlier than some get there at all.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger SAJ said...

speaking of birthdays, when is yours?

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Kedge said...

I share a birthday with an illustrious historical figure; Adolf Hitler. That and the actual launch of SPUTNIK October 5th!!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Notoriously infamous.That's you.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Gliterwolf said...

Thank you for helping my mom out. I wanted to but last week we seriously down sized our wildlife team so I had to come down the week before.

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO!

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that sushi looks so good!. I haven't had any good sushi since I got married! Everytime I've had a chance to have some good sushi in Seattle, I've been pregnant or nursing and you're not supposed to have it.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Where are you?

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger ioi said...

What happened to your links?

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Jailgy said...

Happy Birthday to you!

p.s. this post is getting older, too.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger ioi said...

Happy belated birthday! 'Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home