Friday, August 11, 2006

Quilt


This is a shot of the quilt that Mom made and we hung in the living room. The walls aren't really THAT green, a bit softer. In the way is a branch of the Benjamina Ficus that I bought at Jeremiah Scully's nursery 25 years ago! It has moved from East to West and also visited the meeting room for a wedding! (That time it predictably lost half of it's leaves...temper, temper.)
I'm getting better at this...I just need to take more photos so I have more to choose from! I'll take some tomorrow at Cupcake's birthday party. It will be so fun to have breakfast together in LadyBug's park-like front yard. TomTheTrucker is home and he will fire up the BBQ first thing. Chuggy is bringing a few pans of Tmmy Klssn's cinnamon rolls & two dozen of her chicken's eggs, we're bringing a huge fruit bowl with fresh pineapple, papaya, bananas, apples, oranges, cantalope, dressed with a sour cream/brown sugar sauce. Jailgy's bringing two lbs bacon, Ladybug is supposed to make fried potatoes (if you're surprised at reading this, mom forgot to ask you, sorry.)

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Hey! I thought you went camping? That's what I've been telling everyone anyway.

Great pic! Try it without the flash too. You'd be surprised how well they turn out inside the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home