Saturday, August 19, 2006

Project # 7.
Our biggest project yet!
This is a back-pack. Not having a finished item to see before we started was hard for her. She will develop 'Vision' soon enough. We talked about watching Mom bake things, and how they don't look like the finished product in the beginning. Looking at the fabric rectangles and ribbon, and knowing what we were trying to do was hard for her to fathom. She kept after me to reassure her that this was what we were really doing.
We took a little break after this.

Project # 8
We finished the day making "Schrunchies" for Mom. She didn't think she would wear them until Mom pointed out she could wrap both braids into one! Still, she liked the idea of a gift for Mom.
It is good that we can break for the weekend now. She is tiring of the concentration. It's entirely understandable, after all.
The Looby Cousins (Will's sister's children ) came over just before we finished. End of session, in other words...too much distraction. Now they are all in the pool, in the rain!
Shannon is coming shortly to take me home with her for the weekend. I'll stay with her and Ernie until Lord'sday evening when Sue will come to Walker's for a Hot Tub soak with Shannon and me.

Until Monday...

4 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger SAJ said...

What fun projects! You could start a school for girls doing this. I'm sending my little girl when she gets big enough. How much is tuition?

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're glad to watch your progress. I need you to be home. I still can't find my glasses and I've misplaced my ears. Jeck is trying had to keep on track.

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are anxiously waiting your update....I think I've checked every hour or 1/2 therabouts Hope all is well....your probably out to lunch or dinner. Have a great time. chuggy pepper

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey shrimpy u know what i got contacts today come on post something soon auntie dear i hope i'm still ur #1 student

 

Post a Comment

<< Home