Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday

Project # 15. We skipped a few to get to little, visual projects. Tuesday we'll go back to the order.
This is a zippered purse with a flap that has braid on it. She braided the shoulder strap from the yellow cord, it made a more substantial strap.
We also did the glitzy blue one with the dangly, beaded trim, but it frayed alot because we wanted to do a drawstring.


The hidden zipper.
Tomorrow we will do projects
# 9: the Calico Cat and Gingham Dog,
Project # 10: the Book-Cover


She was so excited when she saw this book this morning!
Many thanks to Chuggy.
Sue is very impressed and wants you to be thanked especially. She says I'll need to sign it from you when we're done. We opened it Monday morning and I gave C. a little purse size sewing kit to keep for a reward when we finished every page

One page. I will try to make other photos bigger but I think you can enlarge them by clicking on it.

Regrouping with a game of Foos-Ball.
It's hard to fool a girl with three older brothers!
She's won four out of five games, and that is only because of beginner's luck on my part.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger knitterykate said...

You should make a kit for home schoolers and market it. I would have used something like this for my girls. But would the teacher come with the kit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home