Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day One

Hey everybody, I'm in Canada! The flight was good, in fact, the last landing was so smooth we could hardly tell when the plane's wheels touched the ground.

This is my student Caroline. We got through the paperwork (Project#1) in warp speed. She is a quick study, excited and eager to learn. She had so much adrenaline going through her last night it was hard for her to wait until this morning to start. We are working on the greeting cards now. She finished an apple one before lunch,(Project #3!!) and just reminded me that she is ready to go again. In other words-get off the computer!

Here is Project #2 finished!

Trying to take my own picture. It took three tries...
This is the driveway up to the Hayhoe's home. They live on a wooded lot with lots of room. Behind is a fiberglass swimming pool sunk into the ground.

This is my student Caroline cutting the fringe for her Beanie.

Shannon and kids will be over shortly to swim for a little while.
I had a good night's sleep; I went to bed at 10:30pm Eastern Time and slept until 8:00am! (which would be 5:00am to you) More tomorrow! Love, Kedg

8 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Gramma said...

I'm home now. Beck had to go to see Dr. Mehta so I'm watering. I am not able to use your computer because your internet connection does not work on their telephone line. Nuff said. Bobby and Tina are still not friends. Tina does not understand why Bob gets to go all over the house inside and she can't. Kellinellie took him for a walk this morning. Have a good visit. Evelyn called again to say she wanted to keep her hide=a=bed afterall. When she asked if anyone was interested, I told her Linda was thinking of Carolyn and Jamie. I don't like being go-be-tween.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Hey! Yor on the rong sied of the nashun.

Looks like you're having fun already. Work and vacation all wrapped up together in one trip. Hmm. How can I manage to get you here? Do you do beads?

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess what!!
Gramma can to use the computer at Brocks. Your bridesmaid came and picked up the dress. A lady by the name of Lisa T wanted her shirt. Don't you work on vacation? It takes more than a week? oh, I didnt know that, I wanted to wear it Friday. sooo sorry. Have fun. Don't worry, everythings under control......i think. chuggy pepper

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Kedge said...

Chuggy, thank you so much for looking after my business. I wish I had a nickel for every time I had a client who 'misunderstood'. I would be reciting disclaimers all day long! Mostly they're not listening to me when I qualify things, or warn them of potential timing issues. It is easy to forget that I can't please everybody all of the time.
P.S. go betweening is icky (unless it's matchmaking)hehehe. ie:paul/kerry

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Jailgy said...

I see babbyboebe lurking around so I know he's there. Are you going to have enough projects for your quick study?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Sometimes you need to say it and then write it and then tell them to look at your face and repeat back what they just heard. Take it from a teacher.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Look here: http://baabeeboebee.blogspot.com/

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Captin Dan said...

Shushi,,, Yuk!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home