Thursday, June 08, 2006

YouAll make me smile

It's a good thing I had my teeth cleaned yesterday, I'm smiling as I post. It's nice to have booster club! Thanks for the encouragement. Saturday I go look at cameras. Fred Johnson says Canon is as good as any and I only need 3-4 pixles if I'm just using it for this and work; no need to go professional or high-tech, right? Office Depot is having a camera sale. Want to go with me, Janet? I microwaved the half-burned, half-frozen fillet, then sauted it in Smart Balance. (very tasty) Mom was in a snit, but I ignored it and was annoyingly cheerful. I think she isn't feeling too well this week.

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

I use a Sony (3x Optical zoom Cyber-shot) and really like how the pictures turn out (1.5 mega-pixels) It's capable of 5 but I rarely use it unless I want to develope a pic at the drugstore for framing. It takes up too much room on my memory card. The main reason we got this camera was because of the large view finder easier to take pics all day long) for our ebay store and online catalogue)For all our internet pics I use 1.5. I would hardly think you even need anything more.

My camera's memory card holds 16 pics at 5mgpix and over 100 at 1.5 (email size).
And we just got a new memory card that holds 400 pics. Hardly necessary unless you're taking a vacation :)

Can I come too?

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Jailgy said...

When are we going shopping? Saturday? Friday after work? I need a new dress, too. Do we need stuff for ADM?

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

what's smart balance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home