Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tiramisu

I'm going to make a to-die-for Tiramisu this morning. I'll need four packages of lady-fingers, two pints of whipping cream, two pots of mascarpone and a little espresso liqueur. And a lot of espresso. It has to set for 24hrs and I want to bring it to all-day-meeting tomorrow. I 'googled' the recipe and got about two dozen professional ones, but basically they are the same. A little bit more of this there, a little less of that here... Some are outrageous, (make your own genoise- cake) some are way too amateur (cream cheese and angel food cake)

4 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Yum! Can I come over tonight to test taste it before you bring it to meeting? Have you tried www.allrecipes.com ? They have a pretty good selection.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger knitterykate said...

Where's your camera? And you changed your name! I like it. Also don't forget to get pics of the doves.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger SAJ said...

Didya make decaf for me? Just kidding. See you tomorrow! :)

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Jailgy said...

The other one you made was so good, I can't wait for this one! Have fun with your new camera.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home