Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Morning Quick Update

Dr. Lu came in at 11:00pm last night. He is pleased with her progress. The antibiotic is working. He will remove the IV and administer it by mouth from now on. Also, I am to bring her walker today. The fatigue that was brought on by stress on her body needs to be fought now. She will have to move and walk to avert atrophy. Her fever is gone and her blood-work is healthy. Her sugar levels are fine. Being in the hospital adds stress, too, so he wants her to go home as soon as she is able. It's a real dance, being in the hospital, a fine line between helping and hindering, apparently.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger SAJ said...

Tell LadyBug to give Grandma my fuzzy pink robe that I never got to wear in the hospital when Baby Bug was born. I bought it with the intention that I was going to wear it as I labored and walked the halls of the hospital. Never happened. I just slept the labor away.

Maybe this way my beautiful fuzzy pink robe will get some of it's intended use. It's never going to get any use at my mom's house hanging on the back of the door.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home