Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Empress' New Toes

Since it was Saturday, one of the necessary things we do is get mom's toes taken care of. As I am the one to take her, I get mine done, too. I thought a delicate lavender would be nice this time. I picked out a color, but when the attendant started, she commented that the color was too light to do justice to any flowers. Off she went to get darker shade...! Now, I have been an art student and I know that acrylics ALWAYS dry darker. I know this, I do. Anyway, I now have GOTH toes. Just in time for Lassen. Good thing I wear sneakers all week. Except Sunday. All day Sunday. Everybody will see my toes, my eggplant colored tootsies. Maybe I can find a skirt so that folks will think I meant it this way along. BTW, I got emerald jewels put into the flowers, just in case. I do have a picture, i just can't seem to get it from there to here.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger SAJ said...

Lah! I love Goth toes!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger knitterykate said...

What's this world coming to? Purple toes, no less. BTW I'm glad you did not do black!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home